Michael Jespersen will present a workshop on Django at Fabelier, May 18th, 6:30pm.
In december, we had a workshop on Ruby on Rails. Django has a similar architecture but lays on top of Python Programming Language.
As rails, it is intended to be used with an Agile development methodology that is used by web developers for rapid development.
This workshop will be a moment for me to share with you some nice concepts about this framework driven by a powerfull language
What we are going to achieve :
* Install Python
* Init a project and an app
* Setup the database and template path
* Write models and use then to build the database tables
* Admin interface of Django
* Create web pages using URL Patterns, writing view methods and using templates
* Phylosophy of Django
* Django / RoR / Symfony, 3 similar frameworks
wiki page : https://fabelier.org/wiki/doku.php?id=django